We are looking to hire a full-time events coordinator who is full of energy, initiative and discipline to join our creative team to regularly assist our clients in marketing events and campaigns.
- Proficient in basic Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Photoshop knowledge is an advantage.
- Ability to liaise with client on communicable information.
- Ability to liaise with the production team and supervise in the production of backdrop, stage, etc.
- Prior experience in the events industry is an advantage.
- Self-driven, independent and possesses a sense of common knowledge and ability to communicate effectively.
Salary Range: $2500 – $3500