Salary: S$2800 – S$3000)
Singapore – Central
- Be the first and last point of contact for any members as the ambassador of potential clients, and visitors
- Cover the front desk during business hours and main phone line either in scheduled or by rotation based on the business needs
- Work as a team with Management Team to prepare offices prior to check-in and take inventory upon check-out.
- Prepare welcome packs for members.
- Assist people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails
- Prepare and distribute promotional materials & partnership news to guests/potential members
- Be responsible for info email queries and replying or forwarding them as necessary
- Assist the Community team in highlighting operations and maintenance issues to ensure the highest level of member experience
- Responsible for the pantry operations and managing relationships with F&B suppliers & reporting consumptions to the Accounting team.
- Coordination with other teams, vendors, or Building Management for IT, Engineering, Housekeeping & Accounting related tasks
- Manage access card activations
- Ordering consumables & operating supplies with approval from the Community Manager
- Submit receipts to Community Manager for expense reports
- Receiving and logging all mail/courier on behalf of members and sorting and handing over the mail to respective members on a daily basis
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications, contracts, and other collateral.
- For any walk-in queries and leads, either escalate it to the relevant Sales team member if it’s a strategic client or take ownership of the lead and provide information and conduct a proper tour of the workspaces and convert the lead into a deal
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and escalate incidents or issues to the Community Manager when necessary.
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages
- Taking ownership of events on a rotational basis to be able to give the client a smooth service
- Min 2 years working experience in related field
- Experienced in business, communications or hospitality, or other related disciplines preferred
- Passion for customer service oriented business operation and experience in hotels (front office, guest relations, or F&B) or serviced offices or co-working spaces is required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to do multi-tasking, demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, punctuality, self-awareness, team-player work ethic, and empathy
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Basic sales experience would be preferred
Kindly email your Resume in *MS Words Format to* Mr Lex Ong Shee Hean (R1106602): firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
(NOTE: The following information should be Included in the Resume. Thank you)
- Date of Availability
- Detailed Job Scope
- Reason for Leaving for All Employments
- Salary Expectation
Call Strategy Solutions Services at 62263361
We will be most glad to assist you.
MOM License: 09C3018