Salary Renumeration: S$3,000 – S$4,500
Roles & Responsibilities
· Engineering support to the pre & post-sales service activities
· Able to understand and has a good knowledge in electronics (e.g. Electronic Circuit Diagram)
· Able to read and draw floor plans and schematic diagrams using AutoCAD
· Proficient in writing daily reports
· Perform project coordination, system installation, termination, testing & commissioning
· Perform user operation training of the system installed
· Perform field service to troubleshoot and rectify system fault
· Required to carry out standby duty for servicing
· Required to work 5.5 days per week
· Attend site coordination meeting and site walk
· NITEC and or Diploma preferably in Analogue, Digital and or Computer Electronics/Electrical.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
· Knowledge in electrical termination and troubleshooting is an advantage
· Knowledge of computer skills and software such as Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Proficient in using Autocad
· Able to communicate well in written and verbal communications
· Able to work independently and adapt to a dynamic working environment quickly
· Able to work under pressure to meet project deadlines and multiple accounts/projects.
· Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
· Organized, fast learner, proactive, able to multi-task and with positive attitude
· Able to work in hospital, medical centre and nursing home environment
· Able to work in A&A and construction sites
Adroit Instrumentation Pte. Ltd.
Adroit Instrumentation Pte Ltd is the leading Healthcare Communication Systems Solutions Provider – Our company specializes in Nurse Call Systems. We distribute, design and manufacture nurse call systems. We also supply, install and provide after-sales services to local and global market.
Due to rapid business expansion, we are now seeking Engineers / Assistant Engineers (Support)
Please email your CV at email@example.com